Rules Differ for Group Reservations
• Renters must have a valid government-issued photo ID and be 18 years of age or older.
• All Rentals: One hour minimum. After first hour, all rentals are prorated in 15 minute increments.
• We do not offer refunds for weather – Rain Checks Only.
• Damaged Goods – you will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
• Please be certain you receive & understand user instructions prior to renting.
• You must know how to swim to rent water products.
• Everyone must wear a correctly fitted PFD/Lifejacket at all times.
• Exiting/entering your boat from anyplace other than the designated launch area is NOT permitted and will result in termination of your rental with no refund.
• Please be mindful of fishermen and their lines in the water.
• No swimming or jumping from any watercraft.
• ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
• Swan Boats & Canoes: All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied on-board by a parent/guardian.
• Kayaks & Stand-up Paddleboards: All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied on the water by a parent/guardian. (Max. 2 children per parent/guardian.) Additionally, riders must be 10 years of age or older to be on a Single Kayak or SUP and 5 years of age or older when accompanied by a parent or guardian on a Double Kayak.
• Swan Boats: Up to 5 people.
• Single Kayak / Stand-Up Paddle Boards: Maximum 1 person.
• Double Kayak: Maximum 2 people.
• Canoe: Maximum 3 adults & 1 small child.